A THREE DAY RESEARCH PROCESS WORKSHOP
By the end of the 3 day workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify a research problem.
- Formulate research questions and research hypothesis.
- Recognize tips for reviewing of the literature.
- Identify the various kinds of research designs.
- Identify tips in construction of new instruments.
- Describe data collection methods.
- Recognize ethical and legal considerations in research.
- Write a research proposal while applying the research process.
ONE DAY DATA MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
A one day data management workshop to assist students who attended the research process workshop to manage their research data. This workshop aimed to introduce the basic concepts of descriptive statistics. It focused primarily on data management and manipulation – importing data, defining variables and attributes, generating and recording variables, sorting and checking data, and basic summary and descriptive analyses through SPSS.
STUDENT RESEARCH DAY
The Student Research participated with the College of Medicine (COM-J) in organizing the student research day. The student research day was a good chance for all students in Jeddah campus to present their researches.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
It is a two hours lecture to enable students to identify the guidelines of writing literature review.
HOW TO WRITE A RESEARCH PROPOSAL
It is a two hours lecture to enable students to identify the template King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) research proposal.