How do I find about employment opportunities?

       All regular (Academic, Administrative) positions are advertised on the university website: KSAU-HS.  Also, the advertisement of vacant positions will be published on the local newspaper.

How do I apply for a job at CON?

Through the university website: KSAU-HS

What are the requirements of: Teaching Assistant, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, or Associate Professor?

You can find the requirments in university website: KSAU-HS

How can I check my application status?

Due to the volume of application we receive, you will receive a call or written notification e-mail confirming your status.

What are the administrative working hours?

The administrative working hours start from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., including 1/2 hour for lunch break, from Sunday to Thursday.

What is the status of the contracts at the Nursing College?

The contract is renewed annually.

How many times a year is the employee evaluated?

  • The new hire administrative employee will be evaluated after the first 3 months, and for the academic employee she/he will be evaluated upon completing the first annual contract.
  • Then the evaluation will be every year before the Date of Hire for both Academic and Administrative staff.

Can I have a copy of my contract?

Yes, all employees can have a copy of their contracts and benefits.

When do I get paid?

Staff is paid electronically on the first day of the month.

Who do I contact to amend information on my Personnel File?

You need to contact the Human Resources Department, CON, and provide them with all the information you need to be modified.

How can I apply for promotion or transfer?

Available positions will be posted on the university website at: KSAU-HS.

How many dependents can be added to my benefits?

Based on the contract status of the employee, the expatriate employee can add her/his spouse plus three children (under 18 years old).

How can I know my balance of entitled leaves?

From the e-services/e-HRMS on the hospital intranet page. Also you can contact the HR department in the College.

What are the required papers for getting entrance authorization to King Abdulaziz Medical City?

  • A copy of Hospital Badge.
  • A copy of Saudi ID or Iqama.

What are the procedures if I am absent on sick leave?

On the first day of absent, you have to notify your Supervisor/ Head of Department, or any person on behalf of her, by telephone of your illness. You should keep your Supervisor/Head informed of your situation during periods of absence and give indication of your likely date of return. You are required to provide a Medical Certificate for any absence of sick leave, preferably from any hospitals or clinics under the NGHA.
KSAU-HS provide free medical services to all her employees.