Goal: making the library more fun and useful for the students
Time: 1 hour
The event process
- Inviting each year at a time
- Once a month
- One day of the week of each level
- Viewing books for sharing and reading
- Book assigned by the library.
- Suggested book list from the students (making sure its suitable by the library)
- E- books suggesting’s
- Exchanging books between the students
- Give personal info
- Exchanging books sheets
- Return date conformation
- Giving book to the library
- Taking personal info
- Checking if the book is suitable for the library
- Add the book
- Book discussion
- Was the book good in your opinion?
- What you did like/hate about the book?
- How would you change the story line?
- What Story/Manga would you suggest next? ( by votes )
- Rate the book from 0 to 10
- Book game
- Guess the book title
- Jump the robe while reading
- Backward words guessing game ( from the books )
The advantages of membership
Borrowing more than one book from the library.
Participating in activities carried out by the Book Club like, games & refreshments.
Notification from the library about new books.
Books exchange between the members of the club.
Notification from the library about any discounts offered to students only like, clinics or book stores.
Participate in the annual party held by the Book Club for their members.
The information needed to sign up for a membership
Membership No (Badge No)
Date of expiry of membership